Friday, March 16, 2012

Galaxy Ace, Hope It Will Get ICS

After searching any news if Samsung Galaxy Ace will get ICS, finally I realize that my little Ace will not get it. Sadly, because I hope my ace will get it. There so much reason why Galaxy Ace is not getting ICS, mostly is because hardware requirement. Well, let me write that:
1. Not enough RAM. If I look the RAM of my little Ace, it sometimes like a 10 years old boy forced to lift up goods weight 15 kilograms while the boy can only bring goods weight 3 kilograms
2. No NFC and no front camera to face unlock. Well, I do not need face unlock because I still have my finger to slide to unlock.
If I want my Ace appereance to be like Ice Cream Sandwhich, many developers have already made custom ROM. But it is just a theme and it is to risky for me to root and port the ROM.

Is it a marketing strategy to force people to buy newest phone? It's funny if I have to change phone for every new phone released. At least I hope Samsung will release the officially ICS even without face unlock or NFC just for mid-low smartphone or I will never buy any Samsung smart phone and start to look for Sony or LG.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites