Friday, March 16, 2012

People Who Has a Heart Like An Angel

Bai Fang Li_1
I think I have though so many things about what would I be in the future. When I graduated from my university, I only care about job and getting so much money so I can buy everything I want and I can help  people with my money. Well, we all know that money is a great power to control everything. Is it really everything? Well, but in some conditions, money rules. But when I read about this old man story, I feel so sad and sometimes feel that my life gives no value to others.

This is a true story about a pedicab driver. I give this article a title, People Who Has a Heart Like an Angel. This old man name is Bai Fang Li, a pedicab driver. But even he is only a pedicab driver, he lives his life with passion, go around, day and night to find people who need a pedicab service. This old man never get any food from his job as pedicab driver. He get his food by become a beggar.

Bai Fang Li_2
Maybe you are a confuse, why this old man never get any food from his job as a pedicab driver. He give every money he gets as a pedicab driver to orphanage with 300 kids. He started to give his money when he is 74 years old. He suddenly see a six years old kid which get money by giving help every old women to bring the goods which have just been bought. But Bai Fang Li is little confused when he see the six years old kid taking any food from the garbage to be eaten by him even though he can buy some food with the money that he just got. He asking the kid why, and the answer is the kid use the money to feed his two little brother, three and four years old in the small hut where they live. They live as a beggar and they don't know where their parents is. Bai Fang Li then get a chance to visit them in their small hut then bring all of them to orphanage where thousands kids taken care. That moment really change his life. He follows the way that the kid lives, he give all of his money that he get as a pedicab driver to the orphanage. From the year 1986 untul 2001 when he reach 91 years old and never ask where the orphanage give his money and what it is used for. When he is 91 years old, he come to the orphanage just to give the last CNY500 and say that he cannot give money anymore because he is too old. With the last CNY500, he has supported the orphanage by giving money totally CNY350.000. In 2005, Bai Fang Li died because lung cancer.

Thank you Bai Fang Li, hope your passion influence us to do the same. The Spirit of Giving to Others.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites